3/8" Carbon Steel Sheet
- Compraço Distribuidor Fabricante e Fornecedor de Aços
- Regular price
- R$ 0,01
- Sale price
- R$ 0,01 Sale
REQUEST A QUOTE+55 (19) 3377 5412COMEX@COMPRACO.COM.BR
Certification of Quality and Traceability CSN / USIMINAS. Buying Iron and Steel is in the Purchase.
3/8" A36 Carbon Steel Sheet
Thickness 9.50mm / 10mm
Hot Laminated Thick Sheets
The length of 3/8" - 9.5mm plain carbon steel sheets can be as per customer's request and our availability, we have the material in Coils.
3/8" A36 Steel Sheets are used in various segments.
- Used in the construction of bridges, buildings and oil platforms bolted, riveted or welded.
- Used in forming tanks, boxes, bearing plates, accessories, rings, molds, jigs, sprockets, gears, base plates, forgings, ornamental works, piles, supports, automotive and agricultural equipment, frames, machine parts.
- It is used for various parts obtained by flame cutting, such as in steel structures, walkways, boat landing ramps.
The sheets can be commercialized and industrialized, both for cutting and bending, squared, chamfered, honed and calendered.
Material sold to industries as follows:
- Sugar and Alcohol (Ethanol) Plant - Sugar Cane
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Metallurgical Industry and Capital Goods
- Mining Industry
- Brick and Tile Factory (Wagonette)
- Chemical Industry
- Automotive Industry
- naval industry
- Aeronautical Industry
- Civil Construction Industry
- hydroelectric plant
- Wind Power Industry for Wind Turbines
- Mechanical Energy Industry
We work with export. We export slabs to most of Latin America, countries such as Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru and Colombia. Consult us for more information.
STEEL DISTRIBUTOR / SUPPLIER
Standards - NBR16538 / NBR5903 / NBR6215 / NBR6648 / NBR6650 / NBR11888 / NBR11889 / NBR5915-1 / NBR5915-2 / NBR5915-3 / NBR5915-4 / NBR5915-5 / NBR5915-6
ASTM A29, ASTM A513, ASTM A519, ASTM A576, ASTM A36. ASTM A6 - ASTM A283, ASTM A36, ASTM A131, ASTM A515, ASTM A572 | GR DH / EH / AH 36
SAE 1006, SAE 1008, SAE 1010, SAE 1020, SAE 1045, SAE 1345, SAE J403
USI SAC 350, USI CIVIL 250, USI CIVIL 300/350, USI SAR 60, USI LN 600, USI AR 400, USI SAR 50, USI SAR 60, USI SAR 60T, USI SAR 80T, USI SAR 400/450
DIN 17100 RRST 52.3 N, DIN 17155 15MO3
EN 10025 S 355 J2, EN 10025 S355 J10, EN 10028 16MO3,
HDG_EN10346, LNE 38 / 380 / LNE 50 (500)
Your project needs a specific thick plate, different from A36, we can also help you.